The air company ''Airzena'' was established in September 1993. Initially, ''Airzena'' operated charter flights to United Arab Emirates, Italy, China, Egypt, India, Syria, as well as the regular flight to Vienna. In that economically and politically complicated period, due to the correctly selected strategy, the company succeeded to achieve recognition and retain its share in the aviation market. In 1999 ''Airzena'' became the flag carrier of Georgia. In August 2004, the company changed its...
Georgian Airways in summer 2019 season plans to offer 2 additional routes from Tbilisi, including service to Ufa and Vilnius, on board Embraer...
- Georgian Airways Berlin frequency changes from late-May 2018
- Georgian Airways plans Tbilisi – Thessaloniki launch in April 2018
- Georgian Airways resumes Athens service in S18
- Georgian Airways files Armenia – Europe routes in S18
- Georgian Airways adds Cologne service in S18
- Georgian Airways resumes Kazan route in S18