The air company ''Airzena'' was established in September 1993. Initially, ''Airzena'' operated charter flights to United Arab Emirates, Italy, China, Egypt, India, Syria, as well as the regular flight to Vienna. In that economically and politically complicated period, due to the correctly selected strategy, the company succeeded to achieve recognition and retain its share in the aviation market. In 1999 ''Airzena'' became the flag carrier of Georgia. In August 2004, the company changed its...
Georgian Airways in summer 2018 season plans to resume Tbilisi – Kazan route, previously announced by the airline. From 28MAR18, the...
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG
- Georgian Airways outlines S18 network expansion
- Georgian Airways plans one-time Budapest charter in mid-Aug 2017
- Georgian Airways adds Kazan route from June 2017
- Georgian Airways schedules new routes in S17
- Georgian Airways Adds Tbilisi – Bahrain Link from mid-Sep 2015