The air company ''Airzena'' was established in September 1993. Initially, ''Airzena'' operated charter flights to United Arab Emirates, Italy, China, Egypt, India, Syria, as well as the regular flight to Vienna. In that economically and politically complicated period, due to the correctly selected strategy, the company succeeded to achieve recognition and retain its share in the aviation market. In 1999 ''Airzena'' became the flag carrier of Georgia. In August 2004, the company changed its...
Georgian Airways from April 2018 is introducing additional service to Greece, which sees the launch of Tbilisi – Thessaloniki route. From...
- Georgian Airways resumes Athens service in S18
- Georgian Airways files Armenia – Europe routes in S18
- Georgian Airways adds Cologne service in S18
- Georgian Airways resumes Kazan route in S18
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG
- Georgian Airways outlines S18 network expansion