The air company ''Airzena'' was established in September 1993. Initially, ''Airzena'' operated charter flights to United Arab Emirates, Italy, China, Egypt, India, Syria, as well as the regular flight to Vienna. In that economically and politically complicated period, due to the correctly selected strategy, the company succeeded to achieve recognition and retain its share in the aviation market. In 1999 ''Airzena'' became the flag carrier of Georgia. In August 2004, the company changed its...
Georgian Airways in June 2019 is resuming Batumi – Moscow Vnukovo service, previously served until June 2016. From 07JUN19, Embraer E190...
- Georgian Airways adds Tbilisi – Voronezh service from April 2019
- Georgian Airways adds Batumi – Kazan service from April 2019
- Georgian Airways adds new routes in S19
- Georgian Airways Berlin frequency changes from late-May 2018
- Georgian Airways plans Tbilisi – Thessaloniki launch in April 2018
- Georgian Airways resumes Athens service in S18