The air company ''Airzena'' was established in September 1993. Initially, ''Airzena'' operated charter flights to United Arab Emirates, Italy, China, Egypt, India, Syria, as well as the regular flight to Vienna. In that economically and politically complicated period, due to the correctly selected strategy, the company succeeded to achieve recognition and retain its share in the aviation market. In 1999 ''Airzena'' became the flag carrier of Georgia. In August 2004, the company changed its...
Georgian Airways in summer 2018 season plans to resume service to Greece, with the offering of Tbilisi – Athens route, previously served...
- Georgian Airways files Armenia – Europe routes in S18
- Georgian Airways adds Cologne service in S18
- Georgian Airways resumes Kazan route in S18
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG
- Georgian Airways outlines S18 network expansion
- Georgian Airways plans one-time Budapest charter in mid-Aug 2017