Air Arabia 'Egypt,' an Alexandria-based Air Arabia Group company and Egypt's new low cost carrier. A joint venture between Air Arabia, the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, and the Travco Group, the Middle East's largest travel and hospitality group. Based at Alexandira Burj Al Arab Airport with flights targeted to Africa, Middle East and Europe. For all enquiries relating to Air Arabia Egypt, please contact Mena Al Asady of Air Arabia.
Air Arabia Egypt in late-March 2018 is introducing 2 new routes from Sohag , including service to Jeddah, which commenced earlier this week. The...
- Air Arabia Egypt adds new Milan route from May 2018
- Low-cost appeal remains strong for Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Looks at New Country Markets
- INSIDE THE STRATEGY SUMMIT - Arab Liberalisation – Are the Skies Really Opening Up?
- Air Arabia Egypt Increases Dammam / Riyadh Service from June 2013
- Air Arabia Egypt Launches Service to Kuwait & Saudi Arabia