Air Arabia 'Egypt,' an Alexandria-based Air Arabia Group company and Egypt's new low cost carrier. A joint venture between Air Arabia, the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, and the Travco Group, the Middle East's largest travel and hospitality group. Based at Alexandira Burj Al Arab Airport with flights targeted to Africa, Middle East and Europe.
For all enquiries relating to Air Arabia Egypt, please contact Mena Al Asady of Air Arabia.
Air Arabia Egypt from March 2019 is adding new route to Saudi Arabia, as the airline scheduled Assiut – Jeddah route. From 14MAR19, Airbus...
- Air Arabia Egypt increases Kuwait flights from Dec 2018
- Air Arabia Egypt expands Sharm el Sheikh network in 3Q18
- Air Arabia Egypt adds new Sohag routes from March 2018
- Air Arabia Egypt adds new Milan route from May 2018
- Low-cost appeal remains strong for Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Looks at New Country Markets