Introduction to Air Arabia Egypt
Air Arabia 'Egypt,' an Alexandria-based Air Arabia Group company and Egypt's new low cost carrier. A joint venture between Air Arabia, the first and largest low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, and the Travco Group, the Middle East's largest travel and hospitality group. Based at Alexandira Burj Al Arab Airport with flights targeted to Africa, Middle East and Europe.
For all enquiries relating to Air Arabia Egypt, please contact Mena Al Asady of Air Arabia.
Latest Air Arabia Egypt News
Air Arabia Affiliates Add Moscow, Medina Routes
Destinations in Russia and Saudi Arabia are set to be new points for Air Arabia Abu Dhabi and Air Arabia Egypt respectively.
Other Air Arabia Egypt News
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 11, 2022)
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Milan Bergamo secures West Africa link
- UAE’s newest airline to begin service on July 14
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- Air Arabia Egypt expands Saudi Arabia network in Nov 2019