Introduction to AnadoluJet
AnadoluJet, as a trademark of Turkish Airlines, launched its first Ankara-based flights on April 23, 2008 with a fleet of 5 aircrafts. Restricting the extra services and accordingly reflecting this cost advantage on the tickets, AnadoluJet continues its operations with a fleet of 28 aircrafts at two hubs: Ankara Esenboga Airport (ESB) & Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW). There are 4 B737-700, 21 B737-800 and 3 E190 aircrafts with full economy configuration in its fleet. AnadoluJet operates scheduled flights to 45 destinations, 44 domestic and 1 international (Ercan...
The carriers are growing a partnership that began in 2020.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 7)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 17)
- Turkish Airlines' LCC Anadolujet eyes growth at Istanbul and Ankara airports
- EasyJet to open five new leisure routes from Birmingham
- Anadolu Jet Nov 2020 International operations as of 11OCT20
- Anadolu Jet adds Adana – Beirut service from mid-Oct 2020