Introduction to AnadoluJet
AnadoluJet, as a trademark of Turkish Airlines, launched its first Ankara-based flights on April 23, 2008 with a fleet of 5 aircrafts. Restricting the extra services and accordingly reflecting this cost advantage on the tickets, AnadoluJet continues its operations with a fleet of 28 aircrafts at two hubs: Ankara Esenboga Airport (ESB) & Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW). There are 4 B737-700, 21 B737-800 and 3 E190 aircrafts with full economy configuration in its fleet. AnadoluJet operates scheduled flights to 45 destinations, 44 domestic and 1 international (Ercan...
EasyJet’s network additions come a week after the UK airport secured AnadoluJet as a new airline partner.
- Anadolu Jet Nov 2020 International operations as of 11OCT20
- Anadolu Jet adds Adana – Beirut service from mid-Oct 2020
- AnadoluJet W20 International operation changes as of 20SEP20
- AnadoluJet August 2020 International operation as of 0500GMT 30JUL20
- AnadoluJet London Stansted service changes from July 2020
- AnadoluJet begins International service on 11JUN20