Introduction to AnadoluJet
AnadoluJet, as a trademark of Turkish Airlines, launched its first Ankara-based flights on April 23, 2008 with a fleet of 5 aircrafts. Restricting the extra services and accordingly reflecting this cost advantage on the tickets, AnadoluJet continues its operations with a fleet of 28 aircrafts at two hubs: Ankara Esenboga Airport (ESB) & Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW). There are 4 B737-700, 21 B737-800 and 3 E190 aircrafts with full economy configuration in its fleet. AnadoluJet operates scheduled flights to 45 destinations, 44 domestic and 1 international (Ercan...
AnadoluJet since 29MAR20 has temporary suspended ticket sales on domestic routes. In the statement issued by the airline, the airline cancels all...
- AnadoluJet W20 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – London preliminary changes as of 20FEB20
- AnadoluJet adds Ankara – London Stansted service from late-March 2020
- Turkish Airlines confirms AnadoluJet network transition from late-March 2020
- Turkish Airlines files selected service transition to AnadoluJet in S20
- AnadoluJet files Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen – London Stansted schedule in S20
- Anadolu Jet adds Erbil service from late-March 2019