Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada since August 2019 gradually revised planned operations for Sun Destinations service in winter 2019/20, as a result of extended...
- Air Canada S20 International network changes as of 27SEP19
- Air Canada rouge adds Montreal – Bogota service from June 2020
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Sun Destinations service changes as of 16JUL19
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- Route rundown: KUL-VNS, DXB-AER, YQB-CUN
- Air Canada rouge W19 A320 operations as of 31MAY19