Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada during the month of June 2019 is adjusting service to Iceland, which will see Air Canada rouge A319 aircraft operating Montreal...
- Air Canada rouge outlines A320 operations from June 2019
- Air Canada moves Toronto – Portland OR service to rouge from May 2019
- Air Canada rouge domestic network additions in S19
- Route rundown: YYZ-UIO, CAI-IAD, KUL-CTS
- Air Canada schedules new international routes in NW19
- Air Canada rouge boosts Athens service in S19