Introduction to Air Canada Rouge
Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
The flag carrier is ramping up flying in Canada next summer.
- Air Canada Bolsters Quebec Network
- Air Canada Adds New Caribbean Route, Rebuilds Latin American Network
- Air Canada Rouge resumes service
- Air Canada to launch Florida connections from Quebec
- Air Canada Rouge suspends flights again
- Air Canada's Rouge returns with focus on North American routes