Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada rouge in recent weeks filed changes to its long-haul operation for summer 2019 season. As of 10OCT18, planned changes include:...
- Air Canada rouge closes Nagoya bookings for S19
- Air Canada rouge extends St. Vincent service to year-round in 2019
- Air Canada rouge Mexico City aircraft changes Feb – Apr 2019
- Air Canada rouge revises selected European service in W18
- Air Canada rouge adds one-time Toronto – Bergen service in Sep 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up