Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada rouge in June 2020 is expanding service to Colombia, with the addition of new Montreal – Bogota route. On board Boeing...
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Sun Destinations service changes as of 16JUL19
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- Route rundown: KUL-VNS, DXB-AER, YQB-CUN
- Air Canada rouge W19 A320 operations as of 31MAY19
- Air Canada rouge adds Sun Destinations from Quebec City in W19
- Air Canada rouge adds Ottawa – Varadero service from Dec 2019