Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada and Air Canada rouge in winter 2019/20 season plans to adjust operations on various routes for Sun Destinations, already reflected in...
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- Route rundown: KUL-VNS, DXB-AER, YQB-CUN
- Air Canada rouge W19 A320 operations as of 31MAY19
- Air Canada rouge adds Sun Destinations from Quebec City in W19
- Air Canada rouge adds Ottawa – Varadero service from Dec 2019
- Air Canada moves Bordeaux service to rouge in July 2019