Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada rouge in summer 2018 season is expanding its network to the Province of British Columbia, with the introduction of 3 new seasonal...
- Air Canada rouge S18 long-haul expansions
- Air Canada rouge cancels Vancouver – London Gatwick in S18
- Air Canada rouge expands Vancouver – Dublin service in S18
- Air Canada / rouge W17 Mexico/Caribbean changes
- Air Canada rouge adds seasonal Cartagena service in NW17
- Air Canada rouge plans new Central America / Caribbean routes in W17