Introduction to Air Canada Rouge
Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Canadian travel bans on Caribbean and Mexican flying prompt move.
- Air Canada's Rouge returns with focus on North American routes
- Air Canada S20 China / Overall Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- Air Canada S20 Long-Haul changes as of 20JAN20
- Air Canada W19 Sun Destinations operation update as of 11OCT19
- Air Canada S20 International network changes as of 27SEP19
- Air Canada rouge adds Montreal – Bogota service from June 2020