Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada rouge in summer 2019 season is expanding service to Greece, where service to Athens sees up to 9 weekly flights each from Montreal and...
- Air Canada rouge S19 Sun destinations service adjustment
- Air Canada rouge S19 long-haul changes as of 10OCT18
- Air Canada rouge closes Nagoya bookings for S19
- Air Canada rouge extends St. Vincent service to year-round in 2019
- Air Canada rouge Mexico City aircraft changes Feb – Apr 2019
- Air Canada rouge revises selected European service in W18