Canada Jetlines is set to become Canada’s first true Ultra-Low Cost Carrier (ULCC) airline, with plans to operate flights across Canada and provide non-stop service from Canada to the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean. The Company plans to commence operations with the Airbus A320 fleet, the most widely used aircraft for ultra-low cost carriers worldwide. Jetlines is led by a board and management team with extensive experience and expertise in low-cost airlines, start-ups and capital markets....
This week: Canada Jetlines sets start date; Eastern Airways sold to founder; Finnair and Juneyao Air agree new codeshare; Viva Air to expand with...
- Routes Podcast: Canada Jetlines' Javier Suarez
- Jetlines CEO: "Plenty of room" for LCCs in Canada
- Jetlines to serve Routes Americas host Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport
- Conference programme confirmed for Routes Americas 2019
- Canada's Jetlines outlines plans to serve Mexico
- Aviation outlook: nine industry predictions for 2019