Canada Jetlines is set to become Canada’s first true Ultra-Low Cost Carrier (ULCC) airline, with plans to operate flights across Canada and provide non-stop service from Canada to the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean. The Company plans to commence operations with the Airbus A320 fleet, the most widely used aircraft for ultra-low cost carriers worldwide. Jetlines is led by a board and management team with extensive experience and expertise in low-cost airlines, start-ups and capital markets. The Company was granted an unprecedented exemption from the Government of Canada...
Canada Jetlines, the ultra-low-cost carrier which planned to operate from Vancouver International Airport, has postponed its planned entry into the...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Jetlines CEO: "Plenty of room" for LCCs in Canada
- Jetlines to serve Routes Americas host Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport
- Conference programme confirmed for Routes Americas 2019
- Canada's Jetlines outlines plans to serve Mexico
- Aviation outlook: nine industry predictions for 2019