Thai Smile has been officially launched since July 7, 2012 under the Business Unit of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (TG). On October 17, 2013, Thai Smile was entered in the commercial registered under the name of Thai Smile Airways Co.,Ltd. Thai Smile is "Premium Full Service Regional Wings of Thai Airways", focusing on excellence and quality service standard with the strategy to serve "Premium Travelers."
Thai Airways International in recent schedule update made additional changes to its Bangkok – Mumbai service for winter 2017/18 season....
- Thai Smile opens booking for Phuket – Guangzhou from late-Oct 2017
- Thai Smile schedules Bangkok – Mumbai service in 4Q17
- Update 2: Thai Smile cancels Kota Kinabalu service from Sep 2017
- Thai Smile Kota Kinabalu service changes from Sep 2017
- Thai Smile adds Kaohsiung service from Oct 2017
- Thai Smile reduces Kota Kinabalu service Jun - Oct 2017