Introduction to Swoop
Swoop is Canada’s ultra-low fare airline of choice, on a mission to make air travel more affordable, giving more Canadians the freedom to travel where life takes them. Swoop does this by keeping costs low and passing the savings onto travellers with ultra-low, unbundled fares, so travellers only pay they need.
Swoop offers service to ~20 destinations in Canada, U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean with direct flights and a simple service model that enables base fares 30 percent lower than traditional economy fares.
The airline, formerly known as Enerjet, will operate a fleet of 46 737 MAX aircraft.
- Routes in Brief: IndiGo, Ryanair, Avianca and more
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Interview: Swoop's Kevin Chan
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Orlando Sanford expects to match pre-pandemic traffic this summer