Introduction to Lauda Europe
Laudamotion is Austria's No. 1Low-Fare airline and will transport in 2019 over 5 million passengers.
Laudamotion started its flight operations in spring 2018. Its route network covers Mediterranean holiday destinations ranging from the Balearic Islands right through to Greece and including popular locations such as Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Malaga, Santorini, Kalamata, Crete and many more. Laudamotion will operate flights from Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
The current Laudamotion fleet flies under airline code OE and consists of 19 aircraft that fly from Vienna, Berlin,...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Laudamotion to evolve into Malta-Based Lauda Europe
- Ryanair warns of further base closures
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Ryanair / Laudamotion S20 network consolidation as of 18JUN20
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN
- Wizz’s new summer routes near 150