Introduction to Flybondi
Flybondi is an Argentine low-cost carrier headquartered at Buenos Aires. The carrier was founded in 2016, following a crowd-funding programme with the aim of launching the first ultra low-cost carrier in Argentina. It operates with Boeing 737-800NG aircraft, configured with 189 seats. Flybondi established its first operations hub at Cordoba Pajas Blancas International Airport. Flybondi raised an additional USD75 million in start up capital from Cartesian Capital Group, Yamasa, Michael Cawley (former COO at Ryanair), Michael Powell (former CFO at Wizz Air), as well as other...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Flybondi switches operations to Buenos Aires’ Aeroparque
- Flybondi resumes operations, moves to Ezeiza
- Flybondi adds Porto Alegre service from March 2020
- Argentina's low-cost market grows but challenges remain
- Flybondi adds Rio de Janeiro service from Oct 2019