Introduction to Flyr
Flyr is a low-cost carrier (LCC) with a demand driven and sustainable business model, with focus on serving the Norwegian market with domestic and international flights from its base at Oslo Airport.
Flyr targets a modern, digital and low cost setup to ensure high efficiency through simplicity, optimized resource utilization and smart use of technology. Flyr is the first new airline in Europe to be listed following the outbreak of Covid-19 and will be scaled to serve a post-pandemic market.
The collapsed airline was the sole operator on just seven of the 46 routes it offered in summer 2022.
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- Flyr Reduces Route Network To Minimize Cash Burn
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 28)
- Five Short-Haul Destinations Join Flyr’s Network
- Routes In Brief: Etihad, Eurowings, Brussels Airlines And More
Latest Updates from Flyr
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
10 months 6 days ago