Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services to...
Irish low-cost carrier Ryanair is to establish a subsidiary in Malta, with plans to have as many as ten aircraft on the island's register within...
- airmalta adds Tbilisi scheduled charter in 3Q19
- How Air Malta is securing its future
- airmalta increases Paris service from August 2019
- airmalta adds Ibiza service in 3Q19
- airBaltic / airmalta expands codeshare network from April 2019
- airmalta resumes Warsaw service from June 2019
1 year 3 months ago