Introduction to Air Malta
Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services to get to and from Malta. No other airline serving Malta is as committed to the Maltese community...
airmalta in recent schedule update filed preliminary schedule for winter 2020/21 season, effective from 25OCT20. As of 06SEP20, following routes...
- airmalta Summer 2020 operations as of 22JUL20
- airmalta Summer 2020 operations as of 24JUN20
- airmalta S20 operation revision as of 06JUN20
- airmalta suspends scheduled flights 21MAR20 – 10APR20
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- airmalta / Qatar Airways begins codeshare service from March 2020