Introduction to Air Malta
Air Malta is the airline of the Maltese Islands connecting Malta with over 35 major cities across Europe and the Mediterranean.
Air Malta started its flying operations on 1st April 1974 with scheduled services to London, Birmingham, Manchester, Rome, Frankfurt, Paris and Tripoli. Today Air Malta operates a modern fleet of aircraft to over 50 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean, with 200 flights a week.
Air Malta offers the most extensive choice of air services to get to and from Malta. No other airline serving Malta is as committed to the Maltese community...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Air Malta Banks On Strong Summer Season
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- ITA Airways, Air Malta Ink Codeshare Agreement
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- airmalta W20 Network changes as of 06SEP20
- airmalta Summer 2020 operations as of 22JUL20