Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport. In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy)....
This week: Quito has secured another new service to Europe; Indian low-cost carrier GoAir is adding a fourth international destination; and...
- Alitalia adds Ajaccio / Comiso service in 3Q19
- Alitalia resumes Milan – Tel Aviv route from late-July 2019
- Alitalia resumes Milan – Cairo service from late-July 2019
- China Southern expands Alitalia codeshare in 1Q19
- Alitalia resumes Milan Malpensa – St. Petersburg route from late-July 2019
- Alitalia adds Rome – Kefallinia service in 3Q19