Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport. In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy)....
This week: LEVEL hires first CEO; JetBlue to cut Q4 capacity; BA to resume Pittsburgh; Alitalia excluded from transatlantic JV; and air traffic...
- Analysis: Italy's strong international growth
- Etihad expands Alitalia codeshare to Brazil in NS19
- Alitalia / Avianca Brasil begins codeshare partnership from July 2018
- Alitalia moves planned additional Palermo routes to 3Q18
- Alitalia adds Milan Linate – Geneva route from Sep 2018
- Alitalia / Royal Air Maroc launches codeshare service from late-May 2018