Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport.
In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy).
The company currently...
Alitalia in late-July 2019 is expanding codeshare partnership with Uzbekistan Airways, covering the latter’s domestic routes in Uzbekistan....
- Alitalia adds Milan – Edinburgh service June - August 2019
- Bulgaria Air plans Alitalia codeshare expansion in W19
- Route rundown: PUS-SIN, CVG-SRQ, MXP-LED
- Alitalia adds Milan Malpensa – Russia service from late-July 2019
- Alitalia W19 Maldives service changes
- Alitalia W19 Washington frequency changes