Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport. In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy)....
Alitalia in Northern summer 2019 season is increasing Rome – Johannesburg flight, as the airline adds 5 th weekly service. The new flight...
- Alitalia May 2019 Tehran frequency variations
- Alitalia expands Milan Malpensa network July – Oct 2018
- Alitalia adds Rome – Milan Bergamo service from late-July 2019
- Route rundown: CKG-CDG, BCN-JFK, FCO-IAD
- Alitalia resumes Washington Dulles service from May 2019
- Alitalia / ANA begins codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2018