Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport. In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy)....
Korean Air from 01MAY18 plans to enhance travel options to Brazil, as it expands codeshare partnership with Alitalia. Following Alitalia-operating...
- Pegasus / Alitalia expands codeshare service from April 2018
- Alitalia resumes Milan Linate – Luxembourg service from April 2018
- Alitalia resumes Mauritius service in NW18
- Alitalia / Pegasus begins codeshare partnership from Feb 2018
- Alitalia ends Rome – Abu Dhabi service in late-March 2018
- Alitalia increases Seoul service in S18