Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport. In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy)....
Alitalia in winter 2018/19 season is reducing Rome – Tehran Imam Khomeini service, as the airline schedules 5 weekly flights, instead of...
- Alitalia / Virgin Australia expands codeshare network in NW18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Analysis: Italy's strong international growth
- Etihad expands Alitalia codeshare to Brazil in NS19
- Alitalia / Avianca Brasil begins codeshare partnership from July 2018
- Alitalia moves planned additional Palermo routes to 3Q18