Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport. In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy)....
Alitalia starting September 2018 is adding new European link from Milan Linate, with the offering of Milan Linate – Geneva service....
- Alitalia / Royal Air Maroc launches codeshare service from late-May 2018
- China Airlines / Alitalia expands codeshare routes from mid-May 2018
- Alitalia NW18 Rome long-haul service changes as of 17MAY18
- Alitalia adds Milan – Male service from Nov 2018
- Korean Air / Alitalia expands codeshare to Brazil from May 2018
- Pegasus / Alitalia expands codeshare service from April 2018