Alitalia is Italy's national airline and flag carrier. The company has its head office in Fiumincino, Rome, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci - Fiumincino Airport, Rome, and a secondary in Linate Airport, Milan. Other focus airports are Catania - Fontanarossa Airport, Milan - Mapensa Airport, Palermo Airport and Naples Airport.
In 2014, it was the eleventh largest airline in Europe. The name 'Alitalia' is an Italian portmanteau of the words Ali (wings) and Italia (Italy).
The company currently...
Alitalia from late-July 2019 is adding a pair routes to Russia from Milan Malpensa , scheduled to operate on Saturdays. Planned schedule for...
- Alitalia W19 Maldives service changes
- Alitalia W19 Washington frequency changes
- Alitalia / InterJet plans codeshare partnership from late-May 2019
- China Eastern expands Alitalia European codeshares from May 2019
- Alitalia expands Saudia codeshare network from April 2019
- Alitalia adds Bari – Sharm el Sheikh service in 3Q19