Introduction to Bulgaria Air
Bulgaria Air is the national air carrier of the Republic of Bulgaria. The company’s main objective is to offer its customers air transportation services of the highest quality coupled with the traditional Bulgarian hospitality on board its aircraft.
Bulgaria Air operates regular flights from Varna and Sofia to 26 major destinations in Europe and the Middle East, but also charter and business flights upon request to more than 100 other destinations. Together with its partners, Bulgaria Air offers its customers opportunities for traveling to over 400 cities in Europe, Asia, Africa and...
Bulgaria Air during the month of August 2020 plans to operate over 20 routes. As of 11AUG20, planned operation as follows. Additional changes...
- Bulgaria Air week of 10MAY20 operations
- Bulgaria Air week of 19APR20 operations
- Bulgaria Air / Qatar Airways begins codeshare service from March 2020
- Bulgaria Air cancels Milan service Feb/Mar 2020
- Bulgaria Air inks Qatar Airways codeshare agreement
- Bulgaria Air adds Valencia service from June 2020