Bulgaria Air is the national air carrier of the Republic of Bulgaria. The company’s main objective is to offer its customers air transportation services of the highest quality coupled with the traditional Bulgarian hospitality on board its aircraft. Bulgaria Air operates regular flights from Varna and Sofia to 26 major destinations in Europe and the Middle East, but also charter and business flights upon request to more than 100 other destinations. Together with its partners,...
Bulgaria Air during the month of February 2018 is adding service to Odessa in Ukraine, scheduled twice a week. The airline’s Embraer E190...
- Alitalia / Bulgaria Air expands codeshare partnership in W17
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Nantes route in 2Q17
- Bulgaria Air schedules new charter routes from Sofia in S17
- Bulgaria Air Extends Network Coverage to Canary Islands from June 2016
- Bulgaria Air Schedules Tenerife Charters in S16
- Bulgaria Air Adds Alicante Service from late-April 2016