Bulgaria Air is the national air carrier of the Republic of Bulgaria. The company’s main objective is to offer its customers air transportation services of the highest quality coupled with the traditional Bulgarian hospitality on board its aircraft.
Bulgaria Air operates regular flights from Varna and Sofia to 26 major destinations in Europe and the Middle East, but also charter and business flights upon request to more than 100 other destinations. Together with its partners, Bulgaria Air offers...
Bulgaria Air starting this week is adding scheduled charter route on Bourgas – Krakow route, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. This charter...
- Bulgaria Air resumes Bourgas – Moscow Vnukovo from late-May 2019
- Air Italy / Bulgaria Air begins codeshare service in S19
- Bulgaria Air adds new scheduled charter routes in S19
- Bulgaria Air adds Marrakech charter in Sep 2018
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Wroclaw charter in S18
- Air France / Bulgaria Air expands codeshare routes from late-March 2018