Introduction to Eastern Airways
Launched in 1997, Eastern Airways is a British airline whose head office is at Humberside Airport near the village of Kirmington, North Lincolnshire, England. It operates scheduled domestic and international services and private charter services. Around 800,000 passengers a year are carried on the scheduled route network.
It has crew bases at Newcastle Airport, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Humberside Airport, East Midlands Airport, Aberdeen Airport, Wick Airport, Norwich International Airport, Southampton Airport and Orly Airport in France. Air Kilroe Limited trading as...
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at United Airlines’ plans to begin...
- Route analysis: AUH-VIE, DUS-CUN, SOU-BHD
- Eastern Airways to connect northeast England to Belfast City, Northern Ireland
- Eastern Airways schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2020
- Eastern Airways plans Dublin launch in late-August 2020
- Eastern Airways revises Teesside – Alicante seasonal service in 3Q20
- Eastern Airways 22JUN – 28AUG20 operations as of 21JUN20