Launched in 1997, Eastern Airways is a British airline whose head office is at Humberside Airport near the village of Kirmington, North Lincolnshire, England. It operates scheduled domestic and international services and private charter services. Around 800,000 passengers a year are carried on the scheduled route network. It has crew bases at Newcastle Airport, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Humberside Airport, East Midlands Airport, Aberdeen Airport, Wick Airport, Norwich...
has updated their profile
3 years 7 months ago
Eastern Airways from May 2018 is adding Aberdeen – London City service, which sees the airline operates up to 2 daily flights on weekdays,...
- flyBe ends Shetland service from January 2018
- Eastern Airways adds Newcastle – Belfast service from Sep 2017
- flyBe maintains intra-Scotland service from Sep 2017
- Flybe forms alliance with Eastern Airways
- Eastern Airways begins Isle of Man service from March 2017
- Eastern Airways plans one-time Budapest service in Sep 2017