Launched in 1997, Eastern Airways is a British airline whose head office is at Humberside Airport near the village of Kirmington, North Lincolnshire, England. It operates scheduled domestic and international services and private charter services. Around 800,000 passengers a year are carried on the scheduled route network.
It has crew bases at Newcastle Airport, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Humberside Airport, East Midlands Airport, Aberdeen Airport, Wick Airport, Norwich International Airport,...
Eastern Airways tomorrow (05APR19) is operating last Newcastle – London City service, where it currently operates up to 2 daily flights,...
- Eastern Airways assumes flyBe Aberdeen – London City route from May 2018
- flyBe ends Shetland service from January 2018
- Eastern Airways adds Newcastle – Belfast service from Sep 2017
- flyBe maintains intra-Scotland service from Sep 2017
- Flybe forms alliance with Eastern Airways
- Eastern Airways begins Isle of Man service from March 2017