Introduction to Eastern Airways
Launched in 1997, Eastern Airways is a British airline whose head office is at Humberside Airport near the village of Kirmington, North Lincolnshire, England. It operates scheduled domestic and international services and private charter services. Around 800,000 passengers a year are carried on the scheduled route network.
It has crew bases at Newcastle Airport, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Humberside Airport, East Midlands Airport, Aberdeen Airport, Wick Airport, Norwich International Airport, Southampton Airport and Orly Airport in France. Air Kilroe Limited trading as...
The Scottish airline is adding more UK and Ireland routes with five services from Teesside International.
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Eastern Airways adds Newquay – Manchester service from late-Oct 2020
- Eastern Airways increases Teesside – Belfast City service from Oct 2020
- Route Analysis: RST-DEN, HHQ-CNX, LHR-MME
- Eastern Airways adds Teesside – London Heathrow service from mid-Sep 2020
- Eastern Airways schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2020