Launched in 1997, Eastern Airways is a British airline whose head office is at Humberside Airport near the village of Kirmington, North Lincolnshire, England. It operates scheduled domestic and international services and private charter services. Around 800,000 passengers a year are carried on the scheduled route network.
It has crew bases at Newcastle Airport, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Humberside Airport, East Midlands Airport, Aberdeen Airport, Wick Airport, Norwich International Airport, Southampton Airport and Orly Airport in France. Air Kilroe Limited trading as...
Eastern Airways in recent inventory update closed reservations for Aberdeen – Norwich route, operating as flyBe franchise service. The...
- flyBe network changes from Sep 2019
- Eastern Airways ends Newcastle – London City link in early-April 2019
- Eastern Airways assumes flyBe Aberdeen – London City route from May 2018
- flyBe ends Shetland service from January 2018
- Eastern Airways adds Newcastle – Belfast service from Sep 2017
- flyBe maintains intra-Scotland service from Sep 2017