Introduction to Eastern Airways
Launched in 1997, Eastern Airways is a British airline whose head office is at Humberside Airport near the village of Kirmington, North Lincolnshire, England. It operates scheduled domestic and international services and private charter services. Around 800,000 passengers a year are carried on the scheduled route network.
It has crew bases at Newcastle Airport, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Humberside Airport, East Midlands Airport, Aberdeen Airport, Wick Airport, Norwich International Airport, Southampton Airport and Orly Airport in France. Air Kilroe Limited trading as...
After a deal was agreed that could pave the way for Flybe to restart operations, Routes looks at what became of the carrier’s UK network since its...
- Eastern Airways adds Newquay – Manchester service from late-Oct 2020
- Eastern Airways increases Teesside – Belfast City service from Oct 2020
- Route Analysis: RST-DEN, HHQ-CNX, LHR-MME
- Eastern Airways adds Teesside – London Heathrow service from mid-Sep 2020
- Eastern Airways schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2020
- Eastern Airways plans Dublin launch in late-August 2020