Introduction to Klm Cityhopper
KLM Cityhopper operates scheduled flights in conjunction with KLM-ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES using KL-flight numbers. All former KLM cityhopper UK aircraft in old colors, wear the small remark reasons, until repainted in new colors.
KLM Cityhopper is the regional airline subsidiary of KLM, headquartered in Haarlemmermeer, North Holland, Netherlands. It is based at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. As a subsidiary of Air France–KLM, it is an affiliate of SkyTeam. The airline operates scheduled European feeder services on behalf of KLM.
The agreement between KLM and the Canadian airport follows the airline’s entry into SkyTeam’s Sustainable Flight Challenge.
- Bulletin board: Emirates, American Airlines, Air Astana, Norwegian and more
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- KLM Sep/Oct 2017 Fokker 70 scheduled service as of 04SEP17
- KLM last Fokker 70 scheduled service update as of 10JUL17
- Respecting the regionals - the role of small jets and turboprops
- Route Rundown: KLM arrives back into the London City market