Onur Air is a Turkish low cost carrier based at Istanbul Atatürk Airport. Since it was established in 1992, it has safely carried more than 85 million passengers.
Onur Air in the first quarter of 2018 is resuming service to Rostov-on-Don in Russia, temporary suspended since 30OCT17. The airline currently...
- Onur Air commences Saudi Arabia scheduled charter from Nov 2017
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Rostock flights in Oct 2017
- Onur Air adds Rostock flights in Oct 2017
- Onur Air expands Antalya – Russia routes from April 2017
- Onur Air plans seasonal Antalya – Perm route in S17
- Onur Air plans Russia expansions in S17