Onur Air is a Turkish low cost carrier based at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
Since it was established in 1992, it has safely carried more than 85 million passengers.
Turkish carrier Onur Air in summer 2019 season plans to expand service to Iraq, with 4 routes scheduled with A320/321 aircraft. Planned service as...
- Onur Air adds Anapa service from mid-May 2019
- Onur Air adds Kuwait service from June 2019
- Onur Air adds Istanbul – Cologne link in 3Q18
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Maastricht charters from Oct 2018
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Czech Republic charters from June 2018
- Onur Air expands Russia charters from Bodrum / Gazipasa in S18