Onur Air is a Turkish low cost carrier based at Istanbul Atatürk Airport. Since it was established in 1992, it has safely carried more than 85 million passengers.
Turkish carrier Onur Air in summer 2018 season plans to introduce new service from Istanbul Ataturk, including service to Alanya/Gazipasa and...
- Onur Air expands Antalya routes in S18
- Onur Air adds Istanbul – Rostov service in 1Q18
- Onur Air commences Saudi Arabia scheduled charter from Nov 2017
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Rostock flights in Oct 2017
- Onur Air adds Rostock flights in Oct 2017
- Onur Air expands Antalya – Russia routes from April 2017