Founded in November 1992, Shenzhen Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen Airlines”) officially started its operation on September 19, 1993 and mainly engaged in air passenger, freight and mail transport business, with Air China Limited and Shenzhen International Total Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. as its shareholders. By June 2018, Shenzhen Airlines possessed nearly 210 passenger planes of all types in total, such as Boeing 737 and Airbus 330, 320 and 319, as well as operated...
Shenzhen Airlines from April 2019 is introducing new service to Macau, as the airline scheduled Nanchang – Macau route. From 06APR19,...
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Penang launch in March 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Nanchang – Singapore service from Jan 2019
- Route rundown: LIS-DUB, IEV-BRE, CAN-HAN
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Hanoi from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Jakarta service from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines schedules Nanning – Phnom Penh Sep 2018 launch