Shenzhen Airlines was founded in November 1992 as a full service airline based at Shenzhen, China. It’s the 5th largest airline in China in terms of ASKs and RPKs. In 2017, Shenzhen Airlines carried more than 32 million passengers with a total revenue of 3.6 billion USD.
Shenzhen Airlines from April 2019 is introducing new service to Macau, as the airline scheduled Nanchang – Macau route. From 06APR19,...
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Penang launch in March 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Nanchang – Singapore service from Jan 2019
- Route rundown: LIS-DUB, IEV-BRE, CAN-HAN
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Hanoi from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Jakarta service from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines schedules Nanning – Phnom Penh Sep 2018 launch