Shenzhen Airlines was founded in November 1992 as a full service airline based at Shenzhen, China. It’s the 5th largest airline in China in terms of ASKs and RPKs. In 2017, Shenzhen Airlines carried more than 32 million passengers with a total revenue of 3.6 billion USD.
First wide-body aircraft will join the fleet this year.
1 year 7 months ago
This week: TAP to serve Dublin after more than a decade; Wizz Air to further expand its operations in Ukraine; and Shenzhen Airlines adds a service...
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Hanoi from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Jakarta service from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines schedules Nanning – Phnom Penh Sep 2018 launch
- Shenzhen Airlines launches London service from late-Oct 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines doubles Guangzhou – Phnom Penh service from June 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Guangzhou – Phuket from June 2018