Founded in November 1992, Shenzhen Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen Airlines”) officially started its operation on September 19, 1993 and mainly engaged in air passenger, freight and mail transport business, with Air China Limited and Shenzhen International Total Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. as its shareholders. By 2019, Shenzhen Airlines possessed nearly 230 passenger planes of all types in total, such as Boeing 737 and Airbus 330, 320 and 319, as well as operated about 300 domestic and international routes.
Mainland Chinese carriers since late-October 2019 filed service changes for flights to Hong Kong, due to on-going situation. The following is the...
- Shenzhen Airlines begins Air China codeshare to South Africa in NW19
- Shenzhen Airlines schedules new international routes from Shenzhen in Dec 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines increases Shenzhen – Osaka flights from Dec 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Wuxi – Sapporo service from Nov 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines increases Osaka flights in W19
- Shenzhen Airlines adds new routes to Japan in W19