Introduction to Shenzhen Airlines
Founded in November 1992, Shenzhen Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen Airlines”) officially started its operation on September 19, 1993 and mainly engaged in air passenger, freight and mail transport business, with Air China Limited and Shenzhen International Total Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. as its shareholders. By 2019, Shenzhen Airlines possessed nearly 230 passenger planes of all types in total, such as Boeing 737 and Airbus 330, 320 and 319, as well as operated about 300 domestic and international routes.
Shenzhen Airlines will operate the twice-weekly Shenzhen Bao'an International-Barcelona-El Prat route with an Airbus A330-300.
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2023
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 22)
- Route rundown: LIS-DUB, IEV-BRE, CAN-HAN
- ANALYSIS: Airlines and Airports on the rise in China's international market
- Shenzhen Airlines Adds New Chinese Options to Star Alliance Menu
Shenzhen Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Shenzhen Airlines 's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper