Introduction to Shenzhen Airlines
Founded in November 1992, Shenzhen Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen Airlines”) officially started its operation on September 19, 1993 and mainly engaged in air passenger, freight and mail transport business, with Air China Limited and Shenzhen International Total Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. as its shareholders. By 2019, Shenzhen Airlines possessed nearly 230 passenger planes of all types in total, such as Boeing 737 and Airbus 330, 320 and 319, as well as operated about 300 domestic and international routes.
Air China and Shenzhen Airlines during the month of November 2020 schedules following International routes. As of 19OCT20, planned operations as...
- Shenzhen Airlines resumes Shenzhen – Phnom Penh from late-Sep 2020
- Shenzhen Airlines resumes Tokyo service from late-July 2020
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 22)
- Various Chinese carriers Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEb20
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 Long-Haul changes as of 0330GMT 04FEB20
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb 2020 Japan service changes as of 29JAN20