Founded in November 1992, Shenzhen Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen Airlines”) officially started its operation on September 19, 1993 and mainly engaged in air passenger, freight and mail transport business, with Air China Limited and Shenzhen International Total Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. as its shareholders. By 2019, Shenzhen Airlines possessed nearly 230 passenger planes of all types in total, such as Boeing 737 and Airbus 330, 320 and 319, as well as operated about...
Shenzhen Airlines in winter 2019/20 season is adding 2 new routes to Japan, including service to Nagoya and Osaka. Planned schedule as follows....
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Nanchang – Macau service from April 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Penang launch in March 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Nanchang – Singapore service from Jan 2019
- Route rundown: LIS-DUB, IEV-BRE, CAN-HAN
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Hanoi from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Jakarta service from late-Sep 2018