Founded in November 1992, Shenzhen Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen Airlines”) officially started its operation on September 19, 1993 and mainly engaged in air passenger, freight and mail transport business, with Air China Limited and Shenzhen International Total Logistics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. as its shareholders. By 2019, Shenzhen Airlines possessed nearly 230 passenger planes of all types in total, such as Boeing 737 and Airbus 330, 320 and 319, as well as operated about 300 domestic and international routes.
Various Chinese carriers in the last few days gradually filed International service changes for the month of February and March 2020. Planned...
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 Long-Haul changes as of 0330GMT 04FEB20
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb 2020 Japan service changes as of 29JAN20
- Shenzhen Airlines 1Q20 Shenzhen – Tokyo aircraft changes
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Shenzhen – Fukuoka flight from April 2020
- Mainland Chinese Carriers 4Q19 Hong Kong service changes
- Shenzhen Airlines begins Air China codeshare to South Africa in NW19