Shenzhen Airlines was founded in November 1992 as a full service airline based at Shenzhen, China. It’s the 5th largest airline in China in terms of ASKs and RPKs. In 2017, Shenzhen Airlines carried more than 32 million passengers with a total revenue of 3.6 billion USD.
Shenzhen Airlines :
First wide-body aircraft will join the fleet this year.
1 year 10 months ago
Shenzhen Airlines from March 2019 plans to offer new route to Malaysia, with the new Shenzhen – Penang nonstop flight. Effective from...
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Nanchang – Singapore service from Jan 2019
- Route rundown: LIS-DUB, IEV-BRE, CAN-HAN
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Hanoi from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Jakarta service from late-Sep 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines schedules Nanning – Phnom Penh Sep 2018 launch
- Shenzhen Airlines launches London service from late-Oct 2018