Introduction to Air Astana
Air Astana is the national carrier of Kazakhstan and was incorporated in late 2001. Its maiden flight was on 15th May 2002 from Almaty to Astana. Air Astana is owned by the Kazakhstan Government (51%) and BAE Systems PLC (49%).Air Astana is the only airline in Kazakhstan to maintain its fleet to audited EU EASA 145 standards. In 2008 it was admitted to the register of the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) - one of the few airlines in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) to achieve this.
Virgin Australia’s domestic expansion, the addition of Beirut to Swiss’ network, and Volotea’s tender win in Sardinia are among the latest route...
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Airline in Focus: Air Astana
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, HK Express, Icelandair and more
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Route Analysis: Nur-Sultan-Podgorica
- Route Analysis: Turkistan-Istanbul