Air Astana is the national carrier of Kazakhstan and was incorporated in late 2001. Its maiden flight was on 15th May 2002 from Almaty to Astana. Air Astana is owned by the Kazakhstan Government (51%) and BAE Systems PLC (49%).Air Astana is the only airline in Kazakhstan to maintain its fleet to audited EU EASA 145 standards. In 2008 it was admitted to the register of the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) - one of the few airlines in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) to...
China is setting out its stall for a $900bn investment programme to nurture new trade links between East and West. Routes News looks at the...
- Air Astana ends Tehran service in late-July 2018
- Air China adds 737 MAX 8 service to Astana from June 2018
- SCAT opens additional Astana – Russia routes in S18
- KLM / Air Astana expands codeshare service from late-March 2018
- Air Astana boosts Astana – London flights from June 2018
- Air Astana / Cathay Pacific begins codeshare partnership from March 2018