Air Astana is the national carrier of Kazakhstan and was incorporated in late 2001. Its maiden flight was on 15th May 2002 from Almaty to Astana. Air Astana is owned by the Kazakhstan Government (51%) and BAE Systems PLC (49%).Air Astana is the only airline in Kazakhstan to maintain its fleet to audited EU EASA 145 standards. In 2008 it was admitted to the register of the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) - one of the few airlines in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) to...
Air Astana in summer 2018 season plans to adjust operational aircraft for Almaty – Beijing route, currently served by Airbus A320...
- Air Astana schedules Atyrau – Frankfurt service in S18
- Air Astana W17 Vietnam service changes as of 28NOV17
- Air Astana W17 Bangkok service changes
- Air Astana W17 Vietnam service changes
- Air Astana adds seasonal Uralsk – Frankfurt service in S17
- Air Astana adds Astana – Delhi from July 2017