Introduction to Melbourne Orlando International Airport
From being the closest airport to Port Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center & 72 miles of pristine Florida beaches, Orlando Melbourne International Airport (MLB) is the preferred "launchpad" to the Space Coast.
While MLB serves a region famous for great beach vacation spots like Cocoa Beach, the catchment area is much more advanced than a beautiful beachtown;
- Kennedy Space Center is busier than ever with weekly launches some months thanks to NASA, SpaceX, Blue Origin, United Launch Alliance/Boeing & the 45th Space Wing at Patrick Air Force Base.
- MLB is globally recognized as an epicenter of...
The rebuild of the Malaysian medium- and long-haul LCC’s network is continuing with the restart of routes to Melbourne, Perth and Auckland.
- Startup Avelo adds Palm Beach to US east coast network
- Allegiant expands with 23 routes, Sun Country responds
- Elite Airways connects US northeast with Florida
- Porter Airlines W19 seasonal routes suspension
- American schedules additional domestic routes in May 2019
- American expands domestic network in 1H19