Introduction to Basel Aero (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Established in 2007, Basel Aero manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory - Sochi International Airport, Krasnodar International Airport and Anapa International Airport).
Since June 2012, Basel Aero is a joint venture of Changi Airports International (a wholly owned subsidiary of Changi Airport Group) and Sberbank of Russia. Basel Aero currently unites airports in Krasnodar, Sochi, Anapa and Vladivostok.
They serve more than 7% of Russia’s total passenger traffic.
Basel Aero is one of the airport industry leaders in terms of development of regional airports in...
Organisations Within Basel Aero
On November 23, 2020, Sochi international airport celebrates its 75th anniversary from the foundation. On that day, General Directorate of civil...
- Travel to Krasnodar airport will be possible with e-visa
- PegasFly schedules new domestic routes in W20
- The first plein air in a long time has been held at Krasnodar International Airport
- Sochi, Krasnodar and Anapa airports are conducting a survey among travelers
- Aleksei Starostin, Basel Aero`s CEO: “This Crisis Has Become the Most Difficult for Aviation Industry”
- Krasnodar Airport welcomes Pobeda first flight with the special livery aircraft in honor of medical workers
Latest Updates from Basel Aero (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
30 days 19 hours ago