Introduction to Ireland West Airport Knock
Ireland West Airport Knock is the main international air access gateway for the West, North West and Midland regions of Ireland. The Airport has experienced rapid developments and now serves 24 scheduled and charter destinations across the UK and Europe.d. In 2019, the annual number of passengers using Ireland West Knock increased to 807,000 making it the busiest year in the airports history.
The airport serves a catchment region of 1.1m people equating to 25% of the population of Ireland .
The Irish carrier plans to relaunch US, Europe routes ahead of the winter holidays.
- Ryanair to reopen Cork base, operate 20 routes this summer
- Ryanair to suspend service from Irish regional airports
- Historic Aer Lingus charter to New York takes to the skies from Ireland West Airport
- Irish Government Gives Green Light to Aer Lingus Sale to IAG
- Which European Airports are on top of Their Facebook Game?
- Flybe Strengthens Birmingham Network with new Irish Link