Introduction to Ireland West Airport Knock
Ireland West Airport Knock is the main international air access gateway for the West, North West and Midland regions of Ireland. The Airport has experienced rapid developments and now serves 24 scheduled and charter destinations across the UK and Europe.d. In 2016, the annual number of passengers using Ireland West Knock increased to 634,951 making it the busiest year in the airports history.
The airport serves a catchment region of 1.1m people equating to 25% of the population of Ireland .
The ULCC is halting flights from four of the five airports served in Ireland for one month.
- Lauda S20 new routes as of 18OCT19
- Historic Aer Lingus charter to New York takes to the skies from Ireland West Airport
- flyBe Adds New UK Routes in S16
- Irish Government Gives Green Light to Aer Lingus Sale to IAG
- Which European Airports are on top of Their Facebook Game?
- flyBe Routes Cancellations in 2014