Rostock Airport is located on Northern Germany's Baltic Coast. It is situated on top of a triangle between Hamburg and Berlin. The airport is the primary air access point to Germany's most booming holiday region - the Baltic Coast. Just as well, it is the main gateway for air traffic out of the entire federal state it is located in. Rostock Airport is open 24/7 without any curfews. With a runway lenght of 3,114 metres (ILS equipped) the airport is capable of handling all aircraft sizes....
VLM Airlines earlier this month announced new routes launch scheduled in June 2018, including the airline’s entry to German domestic market....
- IBERIA schedules A330 charters to Bergen / Rostock in S18
- bmi Regional Increases Rostock – Stuttgart service from April 2018
- Germania S18 new routes as of 27DEC17
- Helvetic Airways outlines new routes in S18
- bmi Regional adds Stuttgart – Rostock service from Oct 2017
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Rostock flights in Oct 2017