Introduction to Rostock Airport
Rostock Airport is located on Northern Germany's Baltic Coast. It is situated on top of a triangle between Hamburg and Berlin. The airport is the primary air access point to Germany's most booming holiday region - the Baltic Coast. Just as well, it is the main gateway for air traffic out of the entire federal state it is located in.
Rostock Airport is open 24/7 without any curfews. With a runway lenght of 3,114 metres (ILS equipped) the airport is capable of handling all aircraft sizes. Passengers can enjoy a state-of-the art passenger terminal, whilst for cargo operation there is a dedicated...
Luxair plans to add its first route to Norway in May.
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
- Lufthansa schedules additional Munich routes in S19
- VLM Airlines schedules new routes launch in June 2018
- IBERIA schedules A330 charters to Bergen / Rostock in S18