Rostock Airport is located on Northern Germany's Baltic Coast. It is situated on top of a triangle between Hamburg and Berlin. The airport is the primary air access point to Germany's most booming holiday region - the Baltic Coast. Just as well, it is the main gateway for air traffic out of the entire federal state it is located in.
Rostock Airport is open 24/7 without any curfews. With a runway lenght of 3,114 metres (ILS equipped) the airport is capable of handling all aircraft sizes. Passengers...
Lufthansa in summer 2019 season is further expanding regional network at Munich , with the addition of Rostock and Strasbourg service. These...
- VLM Airlines schedules new routes launch in June 2018
- IBERIA schedules A330 charters to Bergen / Rostock in S18
- bmi Regional Increases Rostock – Stuttgart service from April 2018
- Germania S18 new routes as of 27DEC17
- Helvetic Airways outlines new routes in S18
- bmi Regional adds Stuttgart – Rostock service from Oct 2017