Introduction to NURSULTAN NAZARBAYEV INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Astana International Airport was founded in 1931 as small-size airport for handling small aircrafts.
Nowadays, 80 years after, it’s one of the most modern airports on the Eurasian continent
In Astana airport there are two passenger terminal (domestic and international).
In 2017 a new passenger terminal (47,000 sq. m.) for international flights was built. The new terminal adds 6 new aircraft boarding bridge with landing sleeves and 4 bus landing routes
to the Airport infrastructure, and also includes a variety of technologies and processes designed to improve the quality of service at...
Kazakhstan’s largest airline is switching its London route to Almaty and launching a new service to Bodrum.
- Kazakhstan's Air Astana Restores Full Network Following Unrest
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Qatar Airways to enter Kazakhstan market
- Airline in Focus: Air Astana
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, HK Express, Icelandair and more
- Route Analysis: Nur-Sultan-Podgorica