Avalon Airport Australia is Victoria’s second major international airport. Located approximately 45 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD, Avalon Airport offers a better choice for any airline seeking a low cost advantage for their business. A 3,000 meter Code E compliant runway, curfew-free access to customs and quarantine services, freight handling and hangar facilities means Avalon Airport can provide a service tailored to your operational needs. Uniquely positioned on the doorstep of some of Australia’s most iconic tourism destinations including The Great Ocean...
Citilink later this month is launching new route to Australia, which sees the addition of Denpasar – Avalon route. From 24JAN20, Airbus...
- Route rundown: SGN-AVV, ADD-ATH, DME-STN
- AirAsia X schedules Melbourne Avalon launch in Dec 2018
- AirAsia reveals Melbourne Airport switch
- Jetstar Adds New Avalon Routes from late-March 2016
- Jetstar Adds Avalon – Gold Coast Flights from late-Oct 2015
- The Victorian State Premier’s announcement of the progress of the Avalon Airport Rail Link project