Introduction to Melbourne Avalon International Airport
Melbourne (Avalon) Airport (AVV) is Victoria’s second major international airport. Located approximately 45 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD, Avalon Airport offers a boutique and bespoke option for any airline seeking an operational and commercial advantage for their business.
A 3,000 meter Code E compliant runway, curfew-free access, customs and quarantine services, freight handling, and hangar facilities means Avalon Airport can provide a service tailored to your operational needs.
Uniquely positioned on the doorstep of some of Australia’s most iconic tourism...
The rebuild of the Malaysian medium- and long-haul LCC’s network is continuing with the restart of routes to Melbourne, Perth and Auckland.
- Domestic demand boosts Jetstar
- Qantas, Jetstar increase flying as border restrictions ease
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- Qantas plans to return all parked aircraft to the skies
- Route rundown: SGN-AVV, ADD-ATH, DME-STN
- AirAsia reveals Melbourne Airport switch