Introduction to Melbourne Avalon International Airport
Avalon Airport Australia is Victoria’s second major international airport. Located approximately 45 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD, Avalon Airport offers a better choice for any airline seeking a low cost advantage for their business. A 3,000 meter Code E compliant runway, curfew-free access to customs and quarantine services, freight handling and hangar facilities means Avalon Airport can provide a service tailored to your operational needs. Uniquely positioned on the doorstep of some of Australia’s most iconic tourism destinations including The Great Ocean...
Qantas plans to park 150 aircraft in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but all will be returned to operation when the current crisis is over.
- Citilink adds Denpasar – Avalon service from late-Jan 2020
- Route rundown: SGN-AVV, ADD-ATH, DME-STN
- AirAsia X schedules Melbourne Avalon launch in Dec 2018
- AirAsia reveals Melbourne Airport switch
- Jetstar Adds New Avalon Routes from late-March 2016
- Jetstar Adds Avalon – Gold Coast Flights from late-Oct 2015