Introduction to Melbourne Avalon International Airport
Avalon Airport Australia is Victoria’s second major international airport. Located approximately 45 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD, Avalon Airport offers a better choice for any airline seeking a low cost advantage for their business. A 3,000 meter Code E compliant runway, curfew-free access to customs and quarantine services, freight handling and hangar facilities means Avalon Airport can provide a service tailored to your operational needs. Uniquely positioned on the doorstep of some of Australia’s most iconic tourism destinations including The Great Ocean...
The rebuild of the Malaysian medium- and long-haul LCC’s network is continuing with the restart of routes to Melbourne, Perth and Auckland.
- Domestic demand boosts Jetstar
- Qantas, Jetstar increase flying as border restrictions ease
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- Qantas plans to return all parked aircraft to the skies
- Citilink adds Denpasar – Avalon service from late-Jan 2020
- Route rundown: SGN-AVV, ADD-ATH, DME-STN