Introduction to Melbourne Avalon International Airport
Avalon Airport Australia is Victoria’s second major international airport. Located approximately 45 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD, Avalon Airport offers a better choice for any airline seeking a low cost advantage for their business. A 3,000 meter Code E compliant runway, curfew-free access to customs and quarantine services, freight handling and hangar facilities means Avalon Airport can provide a service tailored to your operational needs. Uniquely positioned on the doorstep of some of Australia’s most iconic tourism destinations including The Great Ocean...
The LCC expects domestic capacity in Australia to top 2019 levels by the end of March next year.
- Qantas, Jetstar increase flying as border restrictions ease
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- Qantas plans to return all parked aircraft to the skies
- Citilink adds Denpasar – Avalon service from late-Jan 2020
- Route rundown: SGN-AVV, ADD-ATH, DME-STN
- AirAsia X schedules Melbourne Avalon launch in Dec 2018