Bern Airport is the leading regional airport in Switzerland with nearly 200.000 passengers a year. It is ideally located just 9 kilometres from the city centre of Berne and a 40-minutes trip from cities such as Biel, Fribourg, Interlaken and Thun. With nearly 2 million people and more than 4’000 international aligned companies within a radius of 45-minutes car drive, Bern Airport’s catchment area has an important potential for international airlines from Europe, the...
Skywork Airlines starting next month is launching new service to Grosseto, providing the only scheduled commercial service at the Italian airport....
- Skywork outlines Embraer E170 operations in S18
- Helvetic Airways outlines new routes in S18
- Adria Airways cancels planned Munich – Bern launch in W17
- Adria plans Munich – Berne from Nov 2017
- Runway free for SkyWork Airlines
- Skywork Airlines Adds Paris Service from June 2016