Bern Airport is the leading regional airport in Switzerland with nearly 200.000 passengers a year. It is ideally located just 9 kilometres from the city centre of Berne and a 40-minutes trip from cities such as Biel, Fribourg, Interlaken and Thun. With nearly 2 million people and more than 4’000 international aligned companies within a radius of 45-minutes car drive, Bern Airport’s catchment area has an important potential for international airlines from Europe, the...
Adria Airways earlier this month concerned planned Munich – Bern route, previously scheduled to commence on 06NOV17. The Star...
- Adria plans Munich – Berne from Nov 2017
- Runway free for SkyWork Airlines
- Skywork Airlines Adds Paris Service from June 2016
- Skywork Airlines Adds Channel Islands Operation in S16
- SkyWork Returns to London City with Basel and Bern Offer
- Skywork to Resume London City Service from late-July 2015