Entebbe International Airport is the principal international airport and the gateway to Uganda. It is located near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and about 35 km (21 miles) from the capital, Kampala. The main offices of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda are located at the airport.
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): (17/35) 3658m (12/30) 2400m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1.1 million
Kenyan low-cost carrier JamboJet earlier this month announced its planned international debut, as the airline schedules Nairobi – Entebbe...
- Ethiopian Central/Southern Africa changes from June 2018
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 08OCT17
- South African Airways intra-Africa service changes from Sep 2017
- Qatar Airways W17 Entebbe / Kigali service changes
- brussels airlines W17 East Africa service changes
- Qatar suspends Kigali in July/August 2017