Entebbe International Airport is the principal international airport and the gateway to Uganda. It is located near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and about 35 km (21 miles) from the capital, Kampala. The main offices of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda are located at the airport.
Uganda Airlines starting next week is relaunching its operation for the first time since 2001, as the airline opened reservation earlier this...
- Revived Uganda Airlines set to launch first routes
- EGYPTAIR proposes Kigali launch in late-April 2019
- Air Tanzania resumes Entebbe / Bujumbura service from late-August 2018
- Rwandair 3Q18 Mumbai service changes
- flydubai S18 frequency increases
- JamboJet plans Nairobi – Entebbe Feb 2018 launch