Entebbe International Airport is the principal international airport and the gateway to Uganda. It is located near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and about 35 km (21 miles) from the capital, Kampala. The main offices of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda are located at the airport.
Qatar Airways on Monday (16DEC19) filed service expansion for summer 2020 season, including service addition to Thira (Santorini), as well as...
- flydubai Entebbe / Kilimanjaro routing changes in W19
- Uganda Airlines adds Mombasa service from Nov 2019
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- Uganda Airlines resumes operation from late-Aug 2019
- Revived Uganda Airlines set to launch first routes