Entebbe International Airport is the principal international airport and the gateway to Uganda. It is located near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and about 35 km (21 miles) from the capital, Kampala. The main offices of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda are located at the airport.
Uganda Airlines last week added new route to Kenya, which saw the inaugural of Entebbe – Mombasa service. First flight commenced on...
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- Uganda Airlines resumes operation from late-Aug 2019
- Revived Uganda Airlines set to launch first routes
- EGYPTAIR proposes Kigali launch in late-April 2019
- Air Tanzania resumes Entebbe / Bujumbura service from late-August 2018