Entebbe International Airport is the principal international airport and the gateway to Uganda. It is located near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and about 35 km (21 miles) from the capital, Kampala. The main offices of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda are located at the airport.
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): (17/35) 3658m (12/30) 2400m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1.1 million
Qatar Airways in recent schedule updates filed additional changes for winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17, including new service to St....
- South African Airways intra-Africa service changes from Sep 2017
- Qatar Airways W17 Entebbe / Kigali service changes
- brussels airlines W17 East Africa service changes
- Qatar suspends Kigali in July/August 2017
- Precision Air enhances regional service from July 2017
- Fastjet network changes from Dec 2016