Entebbe International Airport is the principal international airport and the gateway to Uganda. It is located near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and about 35 km (21 miles) from the capital, Kampala. The main offices of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda are located at the airport.
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): (17/35) 3658m (12/30) 2400m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1.1 million
Air Tanzania on Wednesday (17JUL18) opened reservation on its website for planned service resumption to Bujumbura and Entebbe, scheduled in...
- Rwandair 3Q18 Mumbai service changes
- flydubai S18 frequency increases
- JamboJet plans Nairobi – Entebbe Feb 2018 launch
- Ethiopian Central/Southern Africa changes from June 2018
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 08OCT17
- South African Airways intra-Africa service changes from Sep 2017