Introduction to Greenville Spartanburg Airport, US
The GSP International Airport connects the dynamic Greenville-Spartanburg region of Upstate South Carolina with the world. We believe that airports should do more than helping people safely travel from here to there. Airports should also be convenient, friendly, modern, clean and offer award-winning restaurants, inspiring art displays, and relaxing airside gardens. We hope you agree.The numbers tell a story.
The Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport's mission is to advance the economic prosperity of the region by providing a safe, convenient,...
American, Delta and United moved quickly to add nonstop flights from South Carolina to New Orleans so Clemson University football fans can watch...
- United further expands domestic network from Denver in S19
- PRESS RELEASE:Oakland International Airport named Overall Winner at the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in W18
- Correction: American adds Miami – Greenville service from Dec 2018
- American Airlines 4Q18 Domestic network additions