Copa Airlines has been granted permission to resume flights over the coming weeks, initially serving about 10 destinations from its hub in Panama.
- American sees demand improving, to operate more than half of original July schedule
- TAME to be liquidated but essential routes to continue
- Route Analysis: DND-LCY, MIA-GYE, ALA-BUS
- Eastern Airlines June 2020 network additions
- Eastern Airlines adds New YorK – South America routes in 1Q20
- AeroMexico discontinues Guayaquil service from Oct 2019