Introduction to Karagandy International Airport
Karagandy is the industrial center of Kazakhstan. The airport management devotes much efforts and investments into development and improvement of the airport services. The capacity of the airport allows to service 1200 passengers per hour, handle 95 thousand tons of cargo, 10 thousand tons of mail per year. Within 2006-2008 airport underwent the major renovation and modernisation. Length of one runway is 3600/60 m, CAT I ICAO, 24h.
SCAT Airlines is targeting leisure demand to Ras Al Khaimah from eight cities in Kazakhstan.
- Recovery Tracker: Brussels Airlines, Emirates, easyJet and more
- FlyArystan revises 3Q20 new domestic routes/frequencies addition
- FlyArystan expands domestic network in July/August 2020
- FlyArystan March/April 2020 network expansion
- FlyArystan outlines initial domestic routes from May 2019
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19