Located in the west part of Binhai New Area, Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TBIA) is an important part of the reform and opening-up of Binhai New Area. It is 13 kilometers away from the downtown area, 30 kilometers away from the Tianjin Port, and 134 kilometers away from Beijing. Its geographical advantage, vibrant peripheral economy and sound transportation system have contributed to the formation of the airport economy area centered on the airport.
During the “11th Five Year Plan” (2006-2010)...
Air China in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 plans to expand service to Osaka, including flights from Hangzhou and Tianjin. Planned changes as follow....
- Qingdao Airlines adds Tianjin – Mandalay from late-May 2019
- Thai AirAsia X adds Tianjin service from May 2019
- Tianjin Airlines adds Tianjin – Nagoya service in S19
- Air China adds Tianjin – Osaka from late-March 2019
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin from mid-Jan 2019
- Route rundown: KUL-TSN, LIM-CLO, FLL-GYE