Located in the west part of Binhai New Area, Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TBIA) is an important part of the reform and opening-up of Binhai New Area. It is 13 kilometers away from the downtown area, 30 kilometers away from the Tianjin Port, and 134 kilometers away from Beijing. Its geographical advantage, vibrant peripheral economy and sound transportation system have contributed to the formation of the airport economy area centered on the airport. During the “11th Five...
Malindo Air next week is adding Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin service, with 3 weekly flights scheduled from 17JAN19. Initially service operated...
- Route rundown: KUL-TSN, LIM-CLO, FLL-GYE
- AirAsia X resumes Tianjin service from Dec 2018
- Spring Airlines Japan increases Tokyo – Tianjin service from Sep 2018
- Tianjin Airlines NW18 Sydney service changes as of 23AUG18
- Tianjin Airlines resumes Xi’An – Auckland service in 4Q18
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow frequency variations