Introduction to Tianjin Binhai International Airport
Located in the west part of Binhai New Area, Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TBIA) is an important part of the reform and opening-up of Binhai New Area. It is 13 kilometers away from the downtown area, 30 kilometers away from the Tianjin Port, and 134 kilometers away from Beijing. Its geographical advantage, vibrant peripheral economy and sound transportation system have contributed to the formation of the airport economy area centered on the airport.
During the “11th Five Year Plan” (2006-2010) period, TBIA saw an annual average passenger and cargo throughput growth of 28%...
International flights remain limited: Each foreign airline can maintain only one route to China and operate only one flight a week on it.
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb 2020 Japan service changes as of 29JAN20
- Tianjin Airlines S20 Xi’An – London aircraft changes
- EVA Air adds A330-300 Kaohsiung service from Sep 2020
- Thai AirAsia X expands Krabi – China scheduled charters in 1Q20
- Air China 1Q20 Hong Kong frequency changes
- Tianjin Airlines 1Q20 Zhengzhou – Sydney aircraft changes