Introduction to Tianjin Binhai International Airport
Located in the west part of Binhai New Area, Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TBIA) is an important part of the reform and opening-up of Binhai New Area. It is 13 kilometers away from the downtown area, 30 kilometers away from the Tianjin Port, and 134 kilometers away from Beijing. Its geographical advantage, vibrant peripheral economy and sound transportation system have contributed to the formation of the airport economy area centered on the airport.
During the “11th Five Year Plan” (2006-2010) period, TBIA saw an annual average passenger and cargo throughput growth of 28%...
Air France in the last few days filed additional changes for Mainland China service, during winter 2020/21 season. Planned operation for the...
- Korean Air schedules Tianjin service in Sep 2020
- Air France resumes Beijing service from late-August 2020
- Scoot resumes Tianjin service from late-August 2020
- Air France receives traffic rights to reopen Beijing route
- China’s airline market slowly recovering
- Air China / Shenzhen Airlines Feb 2020 Japan service changes as of 29JAN20