Located in the west part of Binhai New Area, Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TBIA) is an important part of the reform and opening-up of Binhai New Area. It is 13 kilometers away from the downtown area, 30 kilometers away from the Tianjin Port, and 134 kilometers away from Beijing. Its geographical advantage, vibrant peripheral economy and sound transportation system have contributed to the formation of the airport economy area centered on the airport. During the “11th Five...
Thai AirAsia X from May 2019 is adding new route to China, which sees the launch of Bangkok Don Mueang – Tianjin service. From 03MAY19,...
- Tianjin Airlines adds Tianjin – Nagoya service in S19
- Air China adds Tianjin – Osaka from late-March 2019
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin from mid-Jan 2019
- Route rundown: KUL-TSN, LIM-CLO, FLL-GYE
- AirAsia X resumes Tianjin service from Dec 2018
- Spring Airlines Japan increases Tokyo – Tianjin service from Sep 2018