Introduction to Debrecen Airport
We are happy to welcome you in Hungary’s second largest city and wish you a very good time here! Debrecen offers a rich variety of sights and programmes to its visitors who can feel the bustling life of the early 1900s and the atmosphere of a 21st-century dynamic city at the same time.
Today Debrecen is a steadily developing centre of Eastern Hungary. Its international airport connects the city with several European destinations, and it is only a two-hour drive from the capital, Budapest.
New routes are being launched from Hungary, Romania, the United Arab Emirates and the UK, including the airline’s first flights to Istanbul Airport.
- Wizz Air To Enter Jordanian Market
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Route rundown: CTU-LGW, DSA-DEB, ADD-MAN
- Lufthansa takes second route into Hungary
- Wizz Air Opens Second Hungarian Base in Debrecen