Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany , just 60 minutes by car west of Munich , Germany's third largest city, and 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart . Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96 . An...
Wizz Air this week announced the addition of 2 nd Airbus A320 aircraft to be based in Chisinau , effective December 2018. With the arrival of...
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- Ryanair adds Banja Luka service from late-Oct 2018
- Memmingen start new connection to Athens
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Ryanair modifies Chania network in late-May 2018
- Ryanair adds Memmingen – Zadar route from May 2018