Introduction to Memmingen Airport (FMM) - Munich Metropolitan Area
Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany, just 60 minutes by car west of Munich, Germany's third largest city, and 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart. Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96. An express road and rail network guarantees fast journey to and from the Allgäu Airport Memmingen. The...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Wizz Air makes Catania its 36th base with two Airbus A321s
- Wizz Air launches Bacau base in W20
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Wizz Air to open base at Larnaca, Cyprus in July
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
- LEVEL adds Calvi – Memmingen service from May 2020