Introduction to Memmingen Airport (FMM) - Munich Metropolitan Area
Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany, just 60 minutes by car west of Munich, Germany's third largest city, and 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart. Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96. An express road and rail network guarantees fast journey to and from the Allgäu Airport Memmingen. The...
Eight routes are being launched from Finland’s capital during the winter 2021/22 season.
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Ryanair’s new Zagreb base gives hope to Croatia’s struggling market
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air makes Catania its 36th base with two Airbus A321s