Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany , just 60 minutes by car west of Munich , Germany's third largest city, and 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart . Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96 . An...
Just in time for the start of the travel time Ryanair took on Saturday his newest connection from Memmingen to Athens with numerous good-humored...
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Ryanair modifies Chania network in late-May 2018
- Ryanair adds Memmingen – Zadar route from May 2018
- With Ryanair to Zadar in Croatia
- ANNUAL REVIEW: MEMMINGEN AIRPORT LANDS NEW RECORD IN 2017
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18