Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany , just 60 minutes by car west of Munich , Germany's third largest city, and 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart . Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96 . An...
The balance sheet of the past financial year 2017 lists the record value of 1,179,875 passengers. This corresponds to an increase of 18.37 percent...
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- Wizz Air expands Sibiu base from June 2018
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17