Introduction to Memmingen Airport (FMM) - Munich Metropolitan Area
Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany, just 60 minutes by car west of Munich, Germany's third largest city, and 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart. Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96. An express road and rail network guarantees fast journey to and from the Allgäu Airport Memmingen. The...
The airline will operate 10 routes from the airport.
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
- LEVEL adds Calvi – Memmingen service from May 2020
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19
- Wizz Air expands Bucharest network in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18