Introduction to Memmingen Airport - Munich Metropolitan Area
Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany, just 60 minutes by car west of Munich, Germany's third largest city, & 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart. Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96.The easy & fast access is also given for the close borders to Austria, Switzerland & Lichtenstein. An express...
The Irish carrier’s new service from Sarajevo (SJJ) will kick off in April 2024, when Ryanair will open 6X-weekly service between SJJ and London...
- Wizz Air Plans 800,000 Seats From Georgia In 2023
- Wizz Air Increases Albania Operations
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- Condor, S7 among airlines adding Armenia routes
- Ryanair’s new Zagreb base gives hope to Croatia’s struggling market
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion