MASWings is a regional subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines.
MASWings from mid-December 2013 is introducing new domestic routes in Malaysia, with new nonstop services to several rural communities. Planned...
- MASWings Launches Kota Kinabalu – Puerto Princesa Service from late-Nov 2013
- MASWings Tentatively Plans Kuching – Balikpapan Resumption from August 2013
- MASWings Cancels Kota Kinabalu – Bandar Seri Begawan from July 2013
- MASWings Launches Kota Kinabalu – Mulu Nonstop Service
- MASWings to Start Mulu – Bandar Seri Begawan Service from Jan 2013