Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania. Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe,...
Aerolineas Argentinas during the month of September is starting additional domestic route from Cordoba, with 4 weekly service on Cordoba –...
- Aerolineas Argentinas adds Cordoba – Termas de Rio Hondo service from June 2017
- Alitalia / Aerolineas Argentinas begins codeshare service from late-May 2017
- AeroMexico / Aerolineas Argentinas begins codeshare partnership from Feb 2017
- Aerolineas Argentinas further expands Rome service in NS17
- Aerolineas Argentinas Rome NS17 service changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas NS17 Bogota / Caracas aircraft changes