Introduction to Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania.
Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
One of the world’s most stringent COVID-19 travel bans looks to be nearing an end.
- Aerolineas Argentinas Sep - Nov 2020 Buenos Aires domestic network changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas Sep/Oct 2020 International operations as of 18AUG20
- Aerolineas Argentinas schedules Cyprus charters in Aug/Sep 2020
- Aerolineas Argentinas Aug - Oct 2020 International operations as of 24JUL20
- LATAM Argentina to be grounded
- Aerolineas Argentinas plans Punta Cana A330 service from July 2020