Introduction to Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania.
Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Aerolíneas Argentinas Aims For 100% Pre-Pandemic Capacity In 2023
- Aerolineas Argentinas Targets Inbound Tourism From Brazil
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- Aerolíneas Argentinas And Aeroflot To Expand Codeshare
- Aerolíneas Argentinas expands Chile operations