Introduction to Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania.
Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
COVID-19 pushes LATAM subsidiary over the brink.
- Aerolíneas Argentinas and Austral to merge operations
- Air New Zealand postpones New York plans
- COVID-19: Latin America market update (w/e March 29)
- Aerolineas Argentinas plans Punta Cana A330 service from July 2020
- Aerolineas Argentinas June 2020 International operations as of 1130GMT 02MAY20
- Aerolineas Argentinas 01APR20 – 10APR20 operations as of 29MAR20