Introduction to Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania.
Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
Aerolineas Argentinas during the month of November 2020 continues to operate reduced International service, as of 12OCT20. Planned operation as...
- Aerolineas Argentinas Oct 2020 International operations as of 02OCT20
- Argentina set to restart domestic and international routes
- Aerolineas Argentinas Sep - Nov 2020 Buenos Aires domestic network changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas Sep/Oct 2020 International operations as of 18AUG20
- Aerolineas Argentinas schedules Cyprus charters in Aug/Sep 2020
- Aerolineas Argentinas Aug - Oct 2020 International operations as of 24JUL20