Introduction to Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas is Argentina's largest domestic and international airline. The state-owned airline serves as Argentina's flag carrier and accounts for around 83% of Argentina's domestic traffic and 52% of international flights from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires. Aerolíneas Argentinas and is one of two Latin American airlines that fly to Oceania.
Aerolineas Argentinas serves more than 30 domestic and more than 20 international destinations in Europe, the Americas and Australasia.
The SkyTeam partners have been given the go-ahead to expand an agreement that has been in place for the past three years.
- Aerolíneas Argentinas expands Chile operations
- Interview: Alexander Ponomarenko, Sheremetyevo International chairman
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Alitalia resumes Latin America services
- Aerolineas Argentinas Nov 2020 International operations as of 12OCT20
- Aerolineas Argentinas Oct 2020 International operations as of 02OCT20