Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Avro RJ, 1 Airbus 319 and two Bell 412 helicopters. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick. ACMI and ad-hoc charter flights represented 25% of total flight hours in 2011. We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round...
Atlantic Airways in January and February 2017 plans to operate limited-time service to France, with the offering of Faroe Island/Vagar –...
- Atlantic Airways plans Lisbon service in S17
- Atlantic Airways Schedules One-off Trondheim Service in mid-June 2016
- Atlantic Airways Adds Limited Gran Canaria Flights in W16
- Atlantic Airways Plans One-off Vagar – London Gatwick Service in late-May 2016
- Atlantic Airways Adds Greece Service in June/July 2016
- Atlantic Airways Adds Alicante Charters in April 2016