Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Airbus 320. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick.
We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round flight.
Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands in summer 2020 season plans to resume service to London, as the airline filed operational schedule for Vagar/Faroe...
- Air France / Atlantic Airways begins codeshare service from July 2019
- Atlantic Airways extends Paris schedule into 2020
- Atlantic Airways expands Gran Canaria operations in W19
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands schedules A320neo launch in 3Q19
- KLM / Atlantic Airways begins codeshare partnership from late-Jan 2019
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands launches Paris service from July 2019