Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Airbus 320. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick.
We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round flight.
Air France from July 2019 is launching codeshare partnership with Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands, as the latter commences service to Paris CDG....
- Atlantic Airways extends Paris schedule into 2020
- Atlantic Airways expands Gran Canaria operations in W19
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands schedules A320neo launch in 3Q19
- KLM / Atlantic Airways begins codeshare partnership from late-Jan 2019
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands launches Paris service from July 2019
- Atlantic Airways S19 Reykjavik aircraft changes