Introduction to Atlantic Airways
Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Airbus 320. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick.
We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round flight.
The Faroe Islands will become a new point in Icelandair’s network from the summer 2024 season.
- Atlantic Airways Adds Faroe Islands-New York Nonstop
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
- Atlantic Airways Extends Edinburgh Summer Season
- Vagar Airport Buoyed by Busiest Every Year for Faroese Arrivals
- Atlantic Airways Selects Edinburgh as Gateway to Scotland
- Where Does the Avro RJ Fly? January 2014 Network Update