Introduction to Atlantic Airways
Atlantic Airways has been in operation since 1988. Operating a fleet of 3 x Airbus 320. Main operation has been between Faroe Islands and Copenhagen, with year round and summer destinations to Reykjavik, Billund, Aalborg, Bergen and London Gatwick.
We are now looking at developing new destinations for schedule flights and Tour Operator series, both seasonal and year round flight.
Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands in the last few weeks filed planned service resumption for Vagar/Faroe Islands – Edinburgh route....
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands schedules Holidays service to Iceland in W20
- Atlantic Airways 4Q20 Edinburgh operation update as of 31JUL20
- Atlantic Airways resumes UK and seasonal Spain service in 4Q20
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands July/August 2020 operations as of 29JUN20
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands to resume Aalborg service in late-June 2020