Interjet, in a short 5 years since its inaugural flight on December 5th 2005, has already achieved historical success in Mexico´s commercial aviation sector, thanks to its innovative strategy of offering high quality products and services at affordable prices. To date, Interjet operates a fleet of 33 A320 aircrafts, operating from the International Airports of Mexico City and Toluca, 40 routes connecting 24 local destinations and 4 international. From its beginning to date...
Interjet last week launched new domestic route from Cancun, as the airline inaugurated Cancun – Leon/Guanajuato flight. Commenced on...
- Route rundown: CDG-NBO, TAO-MAD, CUN-YYZ
- Interjet schedules late-July 2017 Toronto launch
- Interjet expands Guadalajara route from June 2017
- InterJet increases Mexico City - New York flights from June 2017
- Route rundown: KEF - TLV, MEX - YUL, SZX - MEL
- Interjet plans Montreal launch in July 2017