Interjet, in a short 5 years since its inaugural flight on December 5th 2005, has already achieved historical success in Mexico´s commercial aviation sector, thanks to its innovative strategy of offering high quality products and services at affordable prices. To date, Interjet operates a fleet of 33 A320 aircrafts, operating from the International Airports of Mexico City and Toluca, 40 routes connecting 24 local destinations and 4 international. From its beginning to date...
This week: Cathay Pacific launches Dublin-Hong Kong service and Interjet adds Vancouver to its network.
- Interjet plans Vancouver launch in late-Oct 2017
- Interjet adds Cancun – Leon service from July 2017
- Route rundown: CDG-NBO, TAO-MAD, CUN-YYZ
- Interjet schedules late-July 2017 Toronto launch
- Interjet expands Guadalajara route from June 2017
- InterJet increases Mexico City - New York flights from June 2017