Interjet, in a short 5 years since its inaugural flight on December 5th 2005, has already achieved historical success in Mexico´s commercial aviation sector, thanks to its innovative strategy of offering high quality products and services at affordable prices. To date, Interjet operates a fleet of 33 A320 aircrafts, operating from the International Airports of Mexico City and Toluca, 40 routes connecting 24 local destinations and 4 international. From its beginning to date...
Mexican low-cost carrier Interjet this month expands operation at Guadalajara , which sees the offering of 4 new routes, operated by Sukhoi...
- InterJet increases Mexico City - New York flights from June 2017
- Route rundown: KEF - TLV, MEX - YUL, SZX - MEL
- Interjet plans Montreal launch in July 2017
- US and Mexican airlines vie for Mexico City and New York slot rights
- Tropic Air delivers international flights to Chetumal
- Interjet adds Cancun – Bogota service in NW16