The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards. AAI Airport Profiles on Routesonline; Ahmedabad Airport Amrirsar Airport Aurangabad Airport Bhopal Airport Bhubaneswar...
AirAsia India from 01AUG17 is launching 5 new domestic routes, including service expansion at Kolkata. Planned new routes as follow. Bangalore...
- Batik Air plans Chennai service from July 2017
- IndiGo June 2017 domestic market expansions
- Air India schedules additional Bhubanewar routes from June 2017
- Air India Express increases Thiruvananthapuram – Muscat flights from May 2017
- SpiceJet July - Oct 2017 Kabul service changes
- Air India begins Boeing 777 Delhi – Chennai service from May 2017