The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards. AAI Airport Profiles on Routesonline; Ahmedabad Airport Amrirsar Airport Aurangabad Airport Bhopal Airport Bhubaneswar...
SpiceJet in the next few weeks will expand international service, with new route scheduled for Dhaka and Bangkok market. Planned operation as...
- IndiGo adds new Amritsar flights from March 2017
- IndiGo expands domestic flights in Feb 2017
- IndiGo boosts Chennai – Singapore flight from March 2017
- Vistara expands domestic service from March 2017
- Air India Express boosts Thiruvananthapuram – Kozhikode service from Jan 2017
- Air India Express increases Kozhikode – Riyadh service in Feb 2017