Introduction to Airports Authority of India (AAI)
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards.
AAI Airport Profiles on Routesonline;
Ahmedabad Airport Amrirsar Airport Aurangabad Airport Bhopal Airport Bhubaneswar Airport Chandigarh Airport Chennai Intl Airport Goa Airport Jaipur Airport Kolkata Intl Airport...
Air India in last week’s schedule update removed planned Boeing 747-400 service to/from Delhi, scheduled from 01JUN19 to 01JUL19. The Star...
- Saudia ends regular Thiruvananthapuram service in late-Dec 2018
- Singapore Airlines boosts Bangalore flights from May 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow – Mumbai service in S19
- Jazeera adds Delhi service from Dec 2018
- Thai Airways International NW18 International changes as of 11OCT18
- Ethiopian Airlines NW18 service changes as of 11OCT18