The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards. AAI Airport Profiles on Routesonline; Ahmedabad Airport Amrirsar Airport Aurangabad Airport Bhopal Airport Bhubaneswar...
Gulf Air from May 2018 is resuming service on Bahrain – Bangalore route, previously served until 06JAN10. The airline plans to operate...
- Air India increases San Francisco service in S18
- Kuwait Airways S18 Mumbai aircraft changes
- Air India adds nonstop Amritsar – Birmingham sector from late-Feb 2018
- Air India doubles Delhi – Singapore service from Jan 2018
- Thai Airways International S18 changes as of 25JAN18
- Ukraine International adjusts planned Delhi service in S18