The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards. AAI Airport Profiles on Routesonline; Ahmedabad Airport Amrirsar Airport Aurangabad Airport Bhopal Airport Bhubaneswar...
Air Italy at the launch of winter 2018/19 season expanding planned service to India, which sees the opening of Milan Malpensa – Delhi...
- Jet Airways outlines July 2018 737 MAX 8 network
- El Al Israel Airlines W18 service changes as of 30MAY18
- Cathay Pacific W18 India aircraft changes
- Air Italy adds Mumbai service from Oct 2018
- AirAsia India adds new domestic routes in Mar/Apr 2018
- Thai Lion Air plans expanded South Asia service in May 2018