The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards. AAI Airport Profiles on Routesonline; Ahmedabad Airport Amrirsar Airport Aurangabad Airport Bhopal Airport Bhubaneswar...
India low-cost carrier IndiGo starting next month is introducing its new fleet type ATR72-600 to its scheduled operation, as the airline took...
- IndiGo expands Middle East routes from Dec 2017
- Thai Lion Air further delays Kochi launch to 1Q18
- AirAsia X moves Jaipur launch to Feb 2018
- Thai moves selected Mumbai service to Thai Smile in W17
- Ethiopian Airlines W17 service changes as of 25OCT17
- Air India boosts Bangkok flights from Dec 2017