The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was formed on 1st April 1995 by merging the International Airports Authority of India and the National Airports Authority with a view to accelerate the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the operational, terminal and cargo facilities at the airports in the country conforming to international standards. AAI Airport Profiles on Routesonline; Ahmedabad Airport Amrirsar Airport Aurangabad Airport Bhopal Airport Bhubaneswar...
Saudia at the end of this month is ending regular service to Thiruvananthapuram , where it operates 2 weekly flights from Jeddah, 1 weekly from...
- Singapore Airlines boosts Bangalore flights from May 2019
- Ural Airlines adds Moscow – Mumbai service in S19
- Jazeera adds Delhi service from Dec 2018
- Thai Airways International NW18 International changes as of 11OCT18
- Ethiopian Airlines NW18 service changes as of 11OCT18
- Singapore Airlines S19 India aircraft changes as of 25JUL18