El Salvador International Airport is located 31 kilometers from San Salvador. It was built in 1970, replacing Ilopango Airport, which is now a fixed-base operator (FBO) and is also being used for charter and military aviation. El Salvador International Airport is currently the only commercial airport in the country. In 2013 the airport attended 2,367,869 passengers, which makes it the second busiest airport in the Central American region. It’s currently a hub for Avianca Airlines, and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Avianca, United, AA, COPA, Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 8
- Number of Direct Destinations: 71
- Number of Terminals: 2
El Salvador International Airport:
has updated their profile
3 years 5 months ago
IBERIA in Northern winter 2017/18 season plans to increase Madrid – Guatemala City – San Salvador – Madrid service, as the...
- Volaris Costa Rica plans San Salvador launch from Feb 2017
- DELTA S16 International Operation Changes as of 09MAR16
- El Salvador Minister calls for air fare cuts across Americas
- Avianca Cancels San Salvador – Newark Service from Feb 2015
- Spirit Airlines Expands Houston Service in S15
- American Airlines Adds New A319 Routes from Miami Nov 2014 – Jan 2015