El Salvador International Airport is located 31 kilometers from San Salvador. It was built in 1970, replacing Ilopango Airport, which is now a fixed-base operator (FBO) and is also being used for charter and military aviation. El Salvador International Airport is currently the only commercial airport in the country. In 2013 the airport attended 2,367,869 passengers, which makes it the second busiest airport in the Central American region. It’s currently a hub for Avianca Airlines, and...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Avianca, United, AA, COPA, Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 8
- Number of Direct Destinations: 71
- Number of Terminals: 2
El Salvador International Airport:
has updated their profile
4 years 1 month ago
Volaris Costa Rica in Spring 2018 is launching service to the US, which sees Airbus A319 serving Los Angeles, New York JFK and Washington Dulles....
- Volaris Costa Rica adds Tijuana service from late-Nov 2017
- Avianca resumes San Salvador – Newark from Nov 2017
- IBERIA increases Guatemala City / San Salvador flights in W17
- Volaris Costa Rica plans San Salvador launch from Feb 2017
- DELTA S16 International Operation Changes as of 09MAR16
- El Salvador Minister calls for air fare cuts across Americas