El Salvador International Airport is located 31 kilometers from San Salvador. It was built in 1970, replacing Ilopango Airport, which is now a fixed-base operator (FBO) and is also being used for charter and military aviation. El Salvador International Airport is currently the only commercial airport in the country. In 2013 the airport attended 2,367,869 passengers, which makes it the second busiest airport in the Central American region. It’s currently a hub for Avianca Airlines, and...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Avianca, United, AA, COPA, Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 8
- Number of Direct Destinations: 71
- Number of Terminals: 2
El Salvador International Airport:
has updated their profile
4 years 8 months ago
Avianca in Northern winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce new routes from Central America, namely Guatemala City and San Salvador, operated by...
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Spirit Airlines adds new international service from Houston in Sep 2018
- Spirit Airlines launches Orlando international network from Oct 2018
- Avianca expands US routes in August 2018
- Volaris Costa Rica plans US launch in 1H18
- Volaris Costa Rica adds Tijuana service from late-Nov 2017