The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries. The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972. Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the...
Ethiopian Airlines in Northern winter season plans further expansion to Seychelles, with the introduction of 6 th weekly Addis Ababa –...
- Air Seychelles ends Beijing service in Feb 2017
- Emirates Seychelles aircraft changes from Mar 2017
- Ethiopian Airlines S17 operation changes as of 07DEC16
- Qatar Airways resumes scheduled 2-cls A319 service in 1Q17
- Air Seychelles NS17 service expansions
- Austrian files Seychelles schedule for NW17