Introduction to Seychelles International Airport
The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries.
The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972.
Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the capacity requirement of airlines and other air transport operators.
Almost 40 years since its official...
Including the latest additions, JetBlue customers now have access to more than 80 destinations in Qatar’s network from its main DOH hub.
- Seoul, Abu Dhabi and Pittsburgh among BA route cuts
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- Air Seychelles NW20 International operations as of 02OCT20
- Recovery Tracker: Lufthansa, British Airways, Qatar Airways and more
- Air Seychelles plans to resume Maldives service in Dec 2020/Jan 2021