The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries. The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972. Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the...
Turkish Airlines recently filed preliminary changes for long-haul operation in summer 2018 season, effective from 25MAR18. Planned changes as of...
- Air France outlines JOON operation from Dec 2017
- Route rundown: LHR-SEZ, LJU-KBP, CCS-BOG
- Qatar Airways expands Seychelles capacity in W17
- British Airways resumes Seychelles service from March 2018
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- Air Seychelles ends Dusseldorf service in Sep 2017