The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries. The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972. Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the...
Air Seychelles in late-April 2018 once again cancels service to Madagascar, announced by the carrier on Tuesday 23JAN18. The airline’s 3...
- Air Seychelles ends Paris service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles resumes Madagascar service from Jan 2018
- Correction: Edelweiss plans Sep 2018 launch to Seychelles
- Edelweiss outlines additional new long-haul routes in NW18
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17
- Air France outlines JOON operation from Dec 2017