The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries.
The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972.
Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the capacity requirement of airlines and other air transport operators.
Almost 40 years since its official...
Qatar Airways in Northern summer 2020 season plans operational aircraft changes on Doha – Mahe Island service, as the airline plans Boeing...
- Air Seychelles Increases Mumbai service in 2Q20
- Ethiopian Airlines expands Seychelles capacity from late-Oct 2019
- Air Seychelles adds Tel Aviv service from Nov 2019
- Thomas Cook adds one-time Seychelles service in Nov 2019
- Air Mauritius resumes Seychelles service from July 2019
- Turkish Airlines NW19 Seychelles aircraft changes