The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries. The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972. Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the...
British Airways this week opened reservation for London Heathrow – Mahe Island (Seychelles) service for winter 2018/19 season, effective...
- Air Seychelles ends Madagascar service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Paris service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles resumes Madagascar service from Jan 2018
- Correction: Edelweiss plans Sep 2018 launch to Seychelles
- Edelweiss outlines additional new long-haul routes in NW18
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17