The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries. The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972. Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the...
Emirates Airlines during the month of September 2018 is temporary reducing service to Seychelles, where it currently operates Dubai – Mahe...
- Austrian W18 Long-Haul service updates
- Air Seychelles increases Johannesburg service from July 2018
- British Airways opens Seychelles reservation in W18
- Air Seychelles ends Madagascar service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles ends Paris service in late-April 2018
- Air Seychelles resumes Madagascar service from Jan 2018