The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries. The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972. Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the...
Austrian Airlines at the end of April 2019 is ending seasonal Vienna – Mahe Island (Seychelles) service, as the airline plans to...
- JOON adjusts Seychelles service in NS19
- Etihad W18 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- Ethiopian Airlines NW18 service changes as of 11OCT18
- Emirates Sep 2018 Seychelles service changes
- Austrian W18 Long-Haul service updates
- Air Seychelles increases Johannesburg service from July 2018