Introduction to Seychelles International Airport
The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries.
The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972.
Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the capacity requirement of airlines and other air transport operators.
Almost 40 years since its official...
The carriers said they plan to expand codesharing in the future.
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, flynas, GOL and more
- Interview: Qatar Airways VP Africa Hendrik Du Preez
- JetBlue Airways, Qatar Airways significantly expand route codesharing
- Seoul, Abu Dhabi and Pittsburgh among BA route cuts
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more