Geography Located approximately 100m miles (160kms) south of mainland Britain and just 14 miles (22kms) west of the French coast, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and the primary gateway for visitors. Measuring just 45 square miles, nine miles east to west and five miles north to south the Island has a resident population of approx 90,000 people. Jersey Airport is situated in the west of the Island, in the Parish of St Peter and is approximately five miles from...
Jersey-based tour operator Fly Direct in winter 2016/17 season is launching new travel option to Tenerife, as it plans Jersey – Tenerife...
- bmi Regional Adds Seasonal Bristol – Jersey Service July – Sep 2016
- Primera Air Scandinavia Adds New European Routes in S16
- flyBe Jersey – Southampton Operation Changes from June 2016
- airberlin S16 Planned New European Routes
- Flybe teams with Blue Islands in the Channel Islands
- Skywork Airlines Adds Channel Islands Operation in S16