Verona and Brescia Airports serve an extensive and attractive catchment area in the very heart of north Italy. Verona Airport: - second Italian hub for charter flights - excellent service levels for both airside and landside clients - optimum performance in passengers yield - leading hub for the itlaian northeast and third in Italy for long-haul charter flights - new dedicated low cost - high-quality services (VIP lounge, business loung, web parking) - Terminal new parking area...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in winter 2017/18 season continues to expand European service from St. Petersburg , with the latest addition of Turin...
- Neos adds Russia service from Verona in S17
- Neos adds Verona - UK routes in S17
- Mistral Air S17 new routes addition
- Volotea S17 new routes as of 06FEB17
- Blu Express preliminary S17 Albania service expansions
- Blu Express adds new seasonal routes in S17