Verona and Brescia Airports serve an extensive and attractive catchment area in the very heart of north Italy. Verona Airport: - second Italian hub for charter flights - excellent service levels for both airside and landside clients - optimum performance in passengers yield - leading hub for the itlaian northeast and third in Italy for long-haul charter flights - new dedicated low cost - high-quality services (VIP lounge, business loung, web parking) - Terminal new parking area...
Italian carrier Neos in winter 2017/18 season is offering Eastern Africa service from Verona, in addition to flight from Milan. From 26DEC17, the...
- Alitalia / flyBe expands codeshare routes from Aug 2017
- Ural Airlines adds seasonal Krasnodar – Verona service in W17
- S7 Airlines adds seasonal St. Petersburg – Italy routes from Dec 2017
- Neos adds Russia service from Verona in S17
- Neos adds Verona - UK routes in S17
- Mistral Air S17 new routes addition