Sacramento International Airport offers more than 150 daily nonstop flights to over 30 destinations across the US and Mexico and one-stop connecting flights to most major international destinations. Sacramento International Airport was named 4th place among airports in the US and Canada for customer service in the 2012 Airports Council International Airport Service Quality program. The concessions program at Terminal B received the 2012 Richard A. Griesbach Award for overall excellence
Delta during Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2018 is introducing new route addition on limited-time basis from Las Vegas, as the airline opened...
- Southwest adds new Sacramento routes form Aug 2017
- United domestic routes addition from June 2017
- JetBlue adds new A321 Trans-continental service in S17
- Alaska Airlines adds Sacramento – San Jose/Los Cabos flight from June 2017
- Southwest Airlines adds new California links from Salt Lake City from March 2017
- DELTA Outlines Skywest Embraer E175 16Q3 Operations